These are pics from my daily ebike route. I always see so many cool things when riding that I decided to take the camera today.
Spring has sprung and I see more and more people out and enjoying the weather! We have ebikes that will help you enjoy it in a new and great way!
These bicycles are all ELECTRIC, powered by modern, high-torque electric motors in the rear hub. They are made of quality parts in standard sizes for long-term use and upgradability.
Range is 25+ miles without pedaling, 80+ miles with pedal-assist. Top speed is 20+ mph without pedaling.
Ebikes are STREET LEGAL by Federal Law!
Get back on the bike! Climb South Mountain or Summit Lawn! Commute between three cities on the beautiful and private D&L river trail! Go to the beach on a fat-tire ebike!
Can’t drive? Ebikes don’t require a license, insurance, or registration in PA. There is minimal maintenance and additional cost with ebikes. There are many models for many uses. They are a great car alternative!
I will be posting videos of each ebike with information on their acceleration, range, and hill climbing ability.
Call at 610-419-7119 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org! Free local delivery (20 miles) or pick up.
Come check out our Ebikes at Allentown’s Ag-Hall this weekend! (March 5th and 6th, 2016) for the 1st annual Big Boy Toy Expo!
I will post pictures (Update: see above!) once we’ve got the booth set up later this afternoon. We will have ebikes available for purchase at the show at exclusive show prices, as well as taking orders for delivery in time for spring. We can answer your questions, schedule demo rides for the upcoming warmer weather (it’s going to be very cold this weekend), and talk about Pennsylvania’s ebike laws.
We are looking forward to sharing all of our ebike excitement with you!
UPDATE Jan 5:
UPDATE Jan 3:
All of our initial shipment is put together and tested. I had a chance to take two of them around the block and up a decent hill. My first impressions from below hold true: the bikes are quality products.
- The Paris 48V cruiser feels luxurious and smooth (but with some powerful acceleration), comes with a nice cargo rack, a quick-adjust handlebar, and front suspension with lockout.
- The Vermont 48V mountain bike feels powerful as well, but feels built for a more traditional mountain biking experience. It had no problem with the hill at the shop, even without me pedaling.
- The Paris 250W entry-level cruisers feel similar to the Paris 48V overall, but with noticeable difference in power and extra features. The bikes are a great value for their $999 price tags, and include a locking, removable, 24V lithium ion battery pack.
- The Wild Goose electric fat bikes feel big and wide as their name implies! They use a square-wave controller which gives them this awesome ‘vroom’ sound as they run. They are sturdy and large and are a lot of fun to ride. I got a chance to ride this up the big hill at the shop and it had no trouble but needed pedal assistance.
- The Aresenal folding full suspension bike is the perfect commuter. It has the perks of a mid-level full suspension, folds in half for easy transport or storage, hides the battery in the tube for maximum efficiency, and doesn’t weigh a ton like some other bikes do.
Full tests, video, and pictures, coming soon!
ORIGINAL: I’m proud to announce that our first shipment of electric bicycles has arrived from Daymak! We have four of them put together and tested so far. I intend to have the rest done over the weekend, plus photos and video for you.
My first impressions are very positive. I found the bikes to be well-built and designed. The paint, parts, look, and feel all pass my personal standards for a higher-quality item for the price. I see the manufacturer has used quality, reliable parts from known manufacturers, such as Suntour, Shimano, and Bafang.
I rode each of the bikes briefly and indoors on clean, level ground. I found the acceleration and feel to be fast and fun. I will test more on the hills right outside the building over the weekend in the nice, dry weather.
Thanks for reading and watching!